Our client is a niche and international M&A Advisory boutique operating within a designated area of sector expertise.
To accommodate growth and growth objectives of the business they are currently expanding their team with an Associate / VP in M&A to act is deal captain on a growing number of transactions. They are well positioned and equipped to advise clients in transactions ranging from large auctions and MBO’s to the more discrete one on one situations with the required sector knowledge for a successful close.
Position / Responsibilities
This is a young and dynamic boutique where all team members work closely together in changing teams. This implies a flexible and proactive setting in which you will be involved and responsible for all different aspects of transactions and you will operate in a hands-on and international work environment. Your responsibility will be to actively maintain client contacts including development of new relationships internationally in specific sectors and generate business ideas as well as to coordinate buy side and sell side engagements.
- Supporting and instigate the sector originating efforts together with other members of the team (preparing pitch books, presentations, valuations, company analyses, etc).
- Instigate ideas and leads out of market and company research.
- Take lead over analysts and first leadership role over projects.
- Manage and support internal and external contacts on new business efforts and during execution of projects (client, lawyers, accountants, potential buyers, etc.).
- Manage Due diligence processes and perform valuation analyses (dcf, lbo, multiples analyses).
- Work on and review transaction documents such as information memorandums, management
presentations, process letters, long & shortlists of potential buyers, etc.
Occasional travel (global) is part of the job description.
The candidate shall have an academic Master degree and 4 to 6 years M&A experience, preferably within a banking team and with relevant transaction exposure en project management skills.
- Experienced deal executor (sell-/buy side, MBI, MBO) with 4-6 years of relevant experience in an international environment, preferably banking
- Demonstrable quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong origination and commercial skills
- Self-motivated project manager with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken). Other languages are a plus
- We are looking for a highly ambitious candidate with a commercial attitude, a strong and flexible personality looking for a high impact role, entrepreneurial attitude, creativity, productivity, professional achievement and a team player.
- International mind set and/or experience
Why is this job interesting for you?
This position is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with the right M&A experience to have direct responsibility and impact on high profile international transactions and within a small dedicated sector focussed team.
Status of the procedure Status procedure
We started approaching potential candidates and hope to fulfil the position by end of spring 2014.
Interested in this position?
Please contact me for further details or leave me your details and I will give you a call as soon as I can. Yves de Puysseleyr,
, +31(0)6 19610234